Moved out

I have moved out. Yes. A week and a half ago. I have a problem though, I dont know how to cook for two people. Day 1, Monday, Supper: Green...

I have moved out. Yes. A week and a half ago. I have a problem though, I dont know how to cook for two people.

Day 1, Monday, Supper: Green salad and pasta salad  (Author, Austen Gordon, both very good salads).
Day 2, Tuesday, Lunch: Green salad and pasta salad. (Author, Austen Gordon, still both very good salads).
Day 2, Tuesday, Supper: Green salad and pasta salad. (Author, Austen Gordon, still both very good salads, I think.. I ate supper elsewhere).

Day 9, Monday, Supper: Green salad and bean pie, once again very good, even on wednesday! :D

This may take a while, but in the meantime we only have to cook twice to three times a week.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram