Remember those dresses?

A while ago i posted a picture on some fabric i bought that made me excited?\ in case you forgot so tonight i got out the patterns tha...

A while ago i posted a picture on some fabric i bought that made me excited?\
so tonight i got out the patterns that i have with me
only a few... :-( 
and began matching ideas and patterns with fabrics... 
have a look

 i am making this one first
maybe i will have it done in time for a wedding

its the one at the bottom of the picture. The seated girl.

My little sketch of it.
 I added pockets and a striped cummerbund...
yay!

 This is the fabric that dress is going to made of.
And the striped fabric is cream with thin brown stripes
but i was too lazy to photograph it. sorry!

actually i saw this photograph a few weeks ago
and i fell in love with the dress
(who can blame me?)
and then, this evening, when i was thinking about the dresses i am making
this dress popped into my mind and i knew i could create my own version of it!
See? It is so beautiful! 



This is the original pattern
as you can see
it is quite old and broken
so i drew in the rest of the dresses
:P
looks kinda cool
i think


The dress on the left. The sheath one

I'm going to make that one out of the little butterfly fabric.
then i can make matching belts
a red, blue and brown-ish one


This is the last dress pattern i matched to the fabric

my little sketch
                                         


 and this is the fabric that i will use
this one will look like an old fashioned pinafore
with pockets of course

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram